Accountancy ForumsGot a question to ask?

Bit of advice to give?

Or something to offer?

HomeHomeTools and Resou...Tools and Resou...Online Practice...Online Practice...Free Trial/Users experiences so farFree Trial/Users experiences so far
Previous

Next
New Post
16/08/2014 10:11

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:  Firstly I signed up to have a free trial of the Online Practice Management System, as there doesnt seem to be screen shots etc.  Now that I have signed up and registered - I dont seem to be able to find a link etc to the online area to give it a go and it looks like the Practice Management system may not be on free trial anyway.  This is the system I am most interested in, particularly the task side of things - any help anyone.

Also, I would be interested in any comments from users currently using the system and how its going etc - again particularly the task side of things.

New Post
11/12/2016 19:29

Hello  I know this is over 2 years from the post, but I have just signed up for the same reason, and yes, there are no bananas: Not a link that I could find to take me to the 'free download' that I took the trouble to sign up for!.

Maybe, as there were no replies to this thread, someone from the Accounts Circle could actually wake up and reply to this?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeTools and Resou...Tools and Resou...Online Practice...Online Practice...Free Trial/Users experiences so farFree Trial/Users experiences so far

Latest

About Us     Testimonials     Case Studies     FAQs     Contact Us    

Privacy StatementTerms Of Use • Copyright © 2011-2013 The Accountants Circle™. All Rights Reserved.